Welcome to Adele Beach Hotel!
One of our highest priorities is the health, safety and security of our guests, team members, and business partners. COVID-19 has fundamentally changed the way we live therefore, we are adjusting and implementing our daily operations, according to the Greek National Public Health Organization (NPHO) guidelines and Greek State guidelines*.
Main measures & processes:
CHECK-IN / CHECK OUT / RECEPTION
- Check out time will be at 11am and check in will be at 4pm in order to have additional time for the thorough cleaning of the rooms.
- We strongly recommend electronic registration in advance (through our new app) in order to minimize the waiting time in the reception.
- Possibility for cashless payments.
- Disinfection of key cards
- Minimize printed material to hand-out.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available in all public areas (lobby area, restaurant, bars, etc.)
- Regular disinfection of contact surfaces (door handles, barriers, counters at reception and in the bar etc.)
- Regular airing of public areas
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Disinfection of tables, counters, surfaces etc. after each use and regular airing of the outlets.
- Enhanced staff safety and well-being with personal protective equipment according regulations
- Hand sanitizers available next to the buffets.
- We strongly recommend the children to be served by their parents.
- Disinfection of each room after departure
- Room attendant uses personal protection.
- Regular disinfection of door handles, light switches, handrails, air condition switches, telephones etc.
- Sealed TV – A/C remote controls
SWIMMING POOL – BEACH
- Pool water will be treated with appropriate disinfection products and as per extensive company procedures for water management.
- Specialized training courses according to NPHO guidelines
- All employees follow the rules of personal hygiene
HEALTH AND SAFETY TEAM
- A contingency plan is ready to deal any suspicious or confirmed case of COVID 19.
- Self-isolation rooms will be available to accommodate any guests with suspected cases of COVID-19, where hospitalizing is not required
- Internal audits will take place to ensure all processes
Thank you very much for your understanding and support so far!
Enjoy your well deserved holidays!
*For more details regarding Greek State guidelines please be informed here: https://travel.gov.gr/#/
Our Blog & Events
To start the day in the best way, enjoying the extraordinary buffet breakfast
in the quiet of our courtyard caressed by the
Writing cheap essays is not straightforward. It is an arduous job to write since a lot of academic...
In recent times, online casino gaming has grown in popularity. It’s now easier for people across the globe to...